Top 7 Indian Spices To Keep You Warm During Winters
We all know with the change in season we have to change our Diet & Eating habits. A right mix of Diet is having all the ingredients to keep you fit during the winters. Sipping a hot cup of tea or coffee or enjoying a hot bowl of soup we try many things to keep ourselves warm during the winters.
A right Indian Diet will provide you with all ingredients to keep our self-fit & warm during the winters.
Indian spices are a treasure when it comes to health benefits. Include Indian spices in your daily diet during the winters the Indian Spices won’t only keep you warm but also helps you in keeping protected from seasonal infections.
Here are Top 7 Indian Spices To Keep You Warm During Winters:
- Ginger: Ginger contains heat-producing oils called gingerols. Adding ginger to your daily meals helps keep the body warm. Not just this it also aids in digestion. It can be added to food as well and you can prepare tea with it.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is one of the most common spices found in every Indian kitchen. The curcumin compound contained in turmeric helps in raising the body temperature.
- Cinnamon: Along with producing that appetizing aroma, cinnamon is also one of the well-known spices that help in raising the body temperature as well as boosting the metabolism.
- Chilli: Chilli helps in warming up the body. It is actually the capsaicin compound contained in chilli that provides a heating effect and helps in warming up the body.
- Cardamom: Known since ancient times cardamom not just provides that aroma to the food but it also helps in heating up the body, especially during the chilly winter seasons. Not just in food, cardamom can be added to tea as well.
- Cumin: More than the heat-generating properties, cumin, yet another important Indian spice helps in providing a balance to the heat produced. It further aids in digestion as well.
- Coriander: Coriander, one of the common Indian spices helps in providing a balance to the heat produced in the body, which is also equally important. Coriander helps in better digestion.
Please comment, like & share the blog.
Do you have any query regarding the diet to be consumed during the winters please get in touch with me.
Dietitian Vinita Jaiswal