8 Stupendous Food for a Flat Abs
An obese tummy increases chances of various life-threatening disorders or diseases exponentially. Diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular problems and orthopaedic problems are common among obese people. Selecting proper foods is very important in this regard as they help in maintaining optimal weight levels and lose fat.
8 Foods that can help in getting a flat stomach are:
1. Almonds: Almonds are very beneficial to your health as they have good amounts of Vitamin E, folate, fibre, protein and healthy fats. They help in controlling food cravings and building muscle in the body. They also reduce the chances of being affected by various cardiovascular diseases and even cancer.
2. Eggs: Eggs are considered to be a superfood as they are packed with nutrients. Egg protein has a high biological value which indicates how well the protein is absorbed into your body. Eggs also keep you fuller so that you can control hunger cravings.
3. Salmon: Salmon contains protein along with omega-3 fatty acids that help in maintaining muscle protein levels. It also reduces your risk of getting affected by diabetes and heart diseases.
4. Yoghurt: Yoghurt is a pro-biotic that is beneficial for the digestive system. It contains a good balance of carbohydrates and protein that is beneficial in losing fat.
5. Vegetables: Vegetables are good for the body as they assist in the elimination of free radicals. They contain fibre in good amounts which help in keeping you full and control hunger cravings. Folate, abundantly found in vegetables, minimizes risks of stroke and colon cancer by large amounts.
6. Lean Meat: Lean meats like chicken and turkey assist in controlling obesity and heart diseases. They contain high amounts of protein which help in building muscle and boosting the immune system.
7. Peanut Butter: Consuming peanut butter in moderate amounts helps in building muscle, boosting testosterone levels in the body and burning fat. It is packed with healthy fats that assist in enhancing testosterone levels which burn fat. It also helps in controlling hunger cravings.
8. Whole Grains: Whole grains contain complex carbohydrates which do not allow the sugar level to fluctuate and provide a steady stream of energy to the body.
Kindly comment & share blog.
For any query regarding Healthy Diet & Weight Loss please get in touch with me.
Dietitian Vinita Jaiswal